Tiraghoil Cottage Self Catering Holiday Accommodation on Mull
Tiraghoil Cottage, is a traditional stone cottage, located on the Ross of Mull three miles to the east of Iona ferry at Fionnphort.
The house is convenient to the village of Bunessan, with its hotel, shops, Post Office and restaurant making it ideally situated for the perfect Mull holiday.
Set in a rural peaceful country location, with outstanding views over the surrounding lochs, mountains and moorland, situated between the villages of Fionnphort & Bunessan.
Ideal base for bird watching,† with Golden/ Sea Eagles & Hen harriers in the area.
This cottage has 2 bedrooms, 1 x super king-size† double bedroom, which can be unzipped to be a twin bedroom on request, & 1† single bedroom.
New kitchen & bath/shower room been installed.
Sitting room with TV & DVD player.
Electric heating through out the cottage for your comfort, and open fire, for cosy nights in.
Sorry no pets
Equipment and Facilities:
- Satellite TV
- CD Hi-Fi
- Electric Cooker
- Automatic Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Plus many other accessories.
Groceries and Other Provisions:
- Arrangements can be made for advance ordering.
- Home-produced lamb, beef and eggs are available to purchase from the farm.
- Linen and towels are provided. Total control central heating throughout the house.
- Car parking is within a fenced space adjacent to the house. Garden furniture is provided for use in the fenced garden.
- Starter pack for open fire provided, additional fuel can be purchased locally.
- No Pets
Tariff for self-catering for 2014 is July & August £400 per week & September/October £295
Tariff for self catering† for 2015 is from £295 to £550 per week
As this cottage is new to self catering, all weeks are available from Saturday 26th July 2014 onwards.
For more details and to make a booking for Tiraghoil Cottage, call us on 01681 700260, e-mail us or use our online enquiry form.
Cancellation Policy: Deposit is non-refundable. Final payment is only refunded if house is relet.
View our Terms and Conditions